10 sep 2013

100913

Goodmorning!
Yesterday I went to the gym for the first time in 2 years. I haven't been exercising at all since then so my body has absolutely no power in it. It went pretty well and I didn't loose my breath to quickly, so I'm very proud. I hope I can keep up the good work. But for a little bit of motivation I got a money box and everytime I work out I'll put 1 or 2 euros in there. And then in 3/4 month I can buy the running shoes I really want: Nike free runs! It's better to wait 3 or 4 month instead of buying them right now, because I don't know if I'm still this motivated in 3 month and I'll have a pair of amazing running shoes but I don't exercise in them any more.



I'm not sure wich collor I want, I love these 2 but black is pretty too. Or the ones with a pattern are really cool as well. You see it's better for me to wait, I can't even pick a collor haha.

My outfit for today, I maybe am the only one who is excited it's becoming sweater weather again. I love autum! But If i'll say it too loud people will look at me like I'm some weirdo haha. btw my all stars need a serious wash.

 sweater - tally weijl, jeans - zara, necklace - zara, shoes - allstars

2 opmerkingen:

  1. Oooeeh, de rechter zijn mooi! en leuke outfit. ik haat dit weer maar ik vind sweaters ook leuk om te dragen:)
    Liefs,x

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen